Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2nd Attempt at Blogging



I couldn't remember how I did this last time, which was about a year ago, so I decided to try to start over.  Don't expect much though!  And don't expect anything cute and creative because I have no idea how to do any of that.  Anyway, here's a few funny pics of the baby.  He is super cute these days talking to himself.  He's also starting to figure out how to reach for his toys.  He also makes the most adorable noises when he's really tired.  And he's becoming more and more of a Mama's boy these days, which I know will get old real fast, but right now it's nice to know he already loves me!  Nathan does make him smile and laugh better than anybody else though.  Our whole lives now revolve around this little guy, and we just can't get enough of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment