Thursday, March 29, 2012

Good News

Potty training and fishing.  Yes, it's freezing outside!
Daddy is always the crowd favorite!
The smiliest kid I know, but we have yet to get it on camera.
Add caption
Taking a pic was a good idea, but just an idea.
You never know what goes on at Grandma's.
Baby cries, Ty makes him suck on his lips.
The good news is that Nathan and I are now friends again! He said I had an attitude problem, so I really told him what my problems is, and we're friends.  Love him!  Now I'm sitting here watching American Idol  and blogging and eating a LOT of good chocolate, which I've done a lot of this week, due to my "attitude problem."  I guess I should stop now that I'm not mad.  Anyway, new pictures of my cuties.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, how did I happen upon this so freshly printed! Lucky me! LOLOLOLOL that picture of Nate in the tub LOLOLOLOL. MySexyHusband would kill me! Glad you guys are friends again... Actually not, it's always entertaining when you two go at it! hahahahah

    ReplyDelete